- 8 am to 4 pm weekdays. Tech Support is not intended to provide immediate assistance. Please take the time to read your manual, to read this website, and to learn every aspect of your system’s operational features.
- Tech support is only to provide support for determining if you need to schedule a service call on site or for system problems that cannot be corrected with the information that is found in your system’s user manual or found on this web site.
- Example: Changing Batteries: This is not a tech support “over the phone” issue. Changing batteries in your system’s metal cabinet or sensors can be done easily by the home owner or business owner without our help using the information provided on this site and your manual. Finding out what low batteries on your system must be changed is done at the keypad using your manual or the Trouble Condition in the System Manuals section of this web site.
- Opening the sensor housing is delicate and you must be careful not to break the retaining clips holding the cover – If you don’t understand how to open the sensor housing, you should call 750-0002 to schedule a service call. $40.00 minimum service call (after c.o.d discount applied). The cost of replacing a sensor because it was damaged when trying to open the case, or replacing the battery incorrectly is $95- $195.00 or more depending upon the type of sensor.
- We will not be able to explain how to change batteries or open the sensor housing over the phone. We cannot tell you any information that is displayed on your keypad for the location of the low battery or sensor, without being there.
- All batteries can be found at Batteries Plus, Interstate Batteries or other type stores. Call them 1st to confirm it’s in stock.
- Example: Trouble light or keypad beeping, this is not a tech support required action. Only the home owner or business owner or staff can resolve this condition by reviewing their manual or this web site for proper action. It must be reviewed at the keypad, tech support cannot “see” the trouble condition at the keypad without a scheduled service call (minimum $75.00). It’s extremely easy for the system user to identify and correct the trouble condition without calling tech support.
To call for Tech Support during these hours and to schedule a service call for your systems), please call (520) 750-0002 (local call for Tucson, Arizona). If our Technical Support is unavailable (providing assistance to another client at the time of your call) we may return your call the same day upon availability, OR no later than the end of the next business day.
If you need After hours Tech Support or Emergency Tech Support or Service. Please see costs for “Afterhours” and “Emergency” Tech Support Over the Phone or On Site, before calling, as these will apply if you require contact sooner.
The best scheduling time for a Tech Support Service Call On Site is with 1-3 business days notice, based upon our current schedule availability, to be at 9-10 a.m. on the next available business day. Our latest availability for a scheduled service call is 2-3.p.m. weekdays, unless special arrangements are made in advance (an additional cost may apply).
Occasionally a service call may become a bigger project than the previous scheduled client expected. Service time scheduled (after the 9 a.m. 1st scheduled call of the day) is approximate and may change, or may have to be re-scheduled, due to circumstance that occur at the previous service call(s) for that day.
To be assured to receive a service call at a specific time, please schedule your service call on the next available day to be the 9-10 a.m. 1st service call of the day.
If you feel it is urgent to receive an Emergency Service Call On Site to be within 72 hours, or after 3:30 p.m. of any weekday or during weekends / holidays, please be aware of the extra costs for these “emergency” scheduling requests. It may be possible to provide a later service call on a select occasion with an advance request, depending upon our tech’s availability. Our tech’s reach over time at 4pm weekdays and on weekends. Holidays are double emergency services costs (most every problem can be temporarily covered for 48-72 hrs).
Most problems with your security system can be resolved through the information on this website and your system’s user operation manual. Ultimately, bypassing the troubled zone(s) will allow you to arm your system each time, til a service can be provided. Costs for scheduled service and emergency service are provided below.
Your system’s manual and this website is your best reference to use in finding an immediate answer to your question or problem. The monitoring facility will help with any alarm activation or signal confirmation, and verifying account information (with you providing your clearing word code not your 4 digit system arm / disarm code).
Changes in your account information must be detailed in writing, with your signature and date.
There is no charge for Tech Support during our normal hours………….unless you have a ’15 days past due’ account balance. This balance must be paid prior to receiving tech support assistance.
- Except: If you require a specific time, or the same day to be contacted,then it’s $50.00 for an Emergency Tech Support call back. Follow instructions on the Tech Support Hotline for After hours Tech Support.
- Except: If the information is available on this web site or in your manual- then it’s $50.00 Consultation Charge to provide the information that is readily available in the manual (manuals are available on the internet)or on this website.
Our Tech Support may be unavailable at the time of your call. We may return your call the same day without your specific request to do so sooner(per our availability), or no later than the end of next business day (unless you’ve blocked your phone from receiving incoming blocked calls).
Call Restrictions / Blocked Calls: If you have your phone service set up to restrict “incoming blocked calls” and the phones we may have access to at that time are blocked (so that it requires to enter *82 to unblock the number we are calling from), we will not unblock the number we call from, to call you. We may not be able to return your call til we are in the office, unless you remove that restriction temporarily. We may not be in the office for several days due to our pre-scheduled tech support appointments.
We may not be able to provide immediate assistance while we are working with other clients over the phone or at their location. You answering a blocked call after requesting a call back, will be necessary to receive the call back you requested. Unblocking calling restrictions and providing numbers that you’ll be able to receive our call back throughout that weekday or next weekday helps you receive our tech support assistance as soon as we are free (while not at our office). Please investigate any problem immediately, and if needed call tech support to schedule a service call for our next scheduled availability, or indicate needing an “emergency service call” (emergency rates apply).
Clients who have a maintained their account balances on time (without any previous or current past due balances) receive our priority for tech support. Those accounts who have an unpaid balance owed need to make payment arrangements prior to, or at the time of your tech support call.
- Please call our main business office number (520) 750-0002 for Tech Support, or scheduling service. For alarm activation and emergency dispatch / response – call (520) 318-3719. If you do not call the correct number for your needs, your call may not be able to receive the correct response your seeking.
Training for system users: This should be provided by the homeowner, business owner, or selected security manager. We will provide re-training of system owners, and training of their selected system users, cost to be at our current technical service rates.
After hours Tech Support (over the phone or on site) is the same as Emergency Tech Support if you require a call back before the morning of the next business day.
After hours Emergency Tech Support, the cost is $50.00 (minimum) for call back) (if service call to location, additional costs apply – $245.00 minimum). A support tech will be contacted and will return your call within 2-4 hours. Request Emergency Tech Support at the time of your initial call, (520) 750-0002.